Pardon the random post….
Not too long ago a blog reader asked me if I was happy with my Samsung PL151 digital camera. I’ve posted several reviews already in the past and now that I’ve had Sammy for about eight months now, I can safely say it is a pretty good point and shoot. Sure, nothing compared to the more beefed up models available now, but for basic purposes, it’s good.
The things I don’t like about Sammy are as follows:
- sometimes it’s soooo slow….thus, I miss shots
- it does very little with low light, but the beauty shot compensates well for low lighting. It’s just hard to stay still for long haha
- I don’t know if it’s just because of my settings, but I don’t like the dimensions of the photos. Haha. Random I tell ya. I’m too lazy to figure it out though.
What I like about it are:
- Look how clear and smooth your skin can look when you use the beauty shot! (Yes…in reality, my skin isn’t that fabulous. This makes me look like I don’t even need moisturizer but…um…lately because I have been trying out new facial cleansing products and having problems with my period, I kinda have been breaking out much…um….lemme go check out those therapores reviews and cleansing creams whatever…haha
- How can you go wrong with the dual LCD I tell ya?!?
- it also takes great HD videos.
- It doesn’t cost very much
- and best of all…Sammy makes me pretty.