<data:blog.pageTitle/>

Remembering What I Am Grateful For.

I keep a gratitude journal. Or at least I try. On occasion, I fail to update it on a daily basis, but I attempt to set aside some time to reflect on these. Today, I took a moment to honor all the things I was grateful for for the month of April. Timely, I think, because after I posted this I remembered that the PhotoHunt theme this week is “In Memory”. So here, in memory of all the things I am grateful for.

Visit my Gratitude Journal for write ups on each post!

• #1
    Posted by RJ Flamingo on May 9th, 2009 at 11:53 am

What a wonderful idea! They say that grateful people are happier people and tend to live their lives to the fullest. You are certainly well on your way!

Mine’s In Memory of a great time to be repeated!

Have a great weekend!

• #2
    Posted by Hootin' Anni on May 9th, 2009 at 6:07 pm

Excellent concept. I love the whole composition of your memory blog today.

My “In Memory” is posted. Have a great weekend.

• #3
    Posted by Tara R. on May 9th, 2009 at 6:11 pm

This is a wonderful idea and great take on this week’s theme.

• #4
    Posted by upto6only on May 9th, 2009 at 10:05 pm

wow i love your take for this week’s theme very unique.

btw, thanks for the message. happy weekend.

• #5
    Posted by srp on May 10th, 2009 at 8:12 am

It is a great idea. We always think about what we DON’T have and forget to be thankful for what we do have and where we live and the people in our lives. Great job!
    Mine is up here.

• #6
    Posted by tnchick ♥ on May 11th, 2009 at 7:32 pm

wonderful – everyone should have a gratitude journal!!

• #7
    Posted by tiglizzyclone on May 13th, 2009 at 3:32 am

That is a wonderful idea! A gratitude journal. And doing it as a photo album is good visual reminder!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

• #8
    Posted by redamethyst on May 7th, 2010 at 2:31 pm

wow ang galing naman may gratitude journal ka pa. we really have to be thankful for all the things and people we have

• #9
    Posted by Lourdes Espanol on May 26th, 2010 at 10:42 am

This is cute. You’re so creative.

Share your opinion! Post your thoughts.

check out my other blogs! Fat Girl No More | Daydream Believer | Teacher Ria | OnADietDaw