<data:blog.pageTitle/>

Perfect Summer Sky.

For Skywatch Friday I am imagining perfect skies like this….

I’m hating the fact that its summer here in the Philippines and yet we are at the throes of a storm. This is one of my favorite sky photos, even though the sky may not be the main focus of the scene. What I love about it is the way the clouds are shaped, they look so soft and cuddly. I was lying on the sand when I took this…and now I’m missing clear, blue skies even more.

I’m also loving this new meme I am joining (maybe I should rephrase that to this meme I am new in hehe!). It reminds me that even if we see different colors, shapes and forms of skies, we are all living under one sky. Go check out how others see their skies at Skywatch!

Here’s a wee bit of trivia, especially for the Filipinos…this was taken at Balai sa Laiya…now known as the venue of Ryan and Juday’s breakfast reception!

• #1
    Posted by Audun on May 8th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Great pictures. It sure looks like a nice beach. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend

• #2
    Posted by Babooshka on May 8th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

That looks like a slice of paradise. Beautiful!

• #3
    Posted by Shey on May 9th, 2009 at 12:56 am

I can see why it’s your favorite photo. Beautiful capture. Makes me want to go visit there.

I’m not sure of the location, though. 🙂

Salamat!

• #4
    Posted by Pearl Maple on May 9th, 2009 at 6:59 am

Beautiful photo, can see why it would be a favorite, hope the skies clear up for you to enjoy a sunny weekend.

Thanks for sharing your photo with Sky Watch Friday and thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

• #5
    Posted by Hildred and Charles on May 9th, 2009 at 10:08 am

What a lovely composition, – the blues and the beach, and those gorgeous tempestuous clouds! Thank you for capturing a lovely part of the world for those of us who don’t get to enjoy it.

• #6
    Posted by Angie on May 9th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Perfect!

• #7
    Posted by hip chick on May 9th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

That is such a beautiful photo. I love the clouds at the horizon. And the colors are fantastic. I would love to visit there when it’s cold and snowy here.

• #8
    Posted by Nicole on May 14th, 2009 at 6:27 pm

I’ve added this pic to the “Show me your world” game.
    But to part 2, not part 1 😉

I’ll adopt your feed, so I see all the beautiful shots you come up with now 😀

• #9
    Posted by Ria on May 14th, 2009 at 6:38 pm

thanks nicole, that was quick! i am so loving your challenges!

• #10
    Posted by Dewdrop on May 15th, 2009 at 1:14 am

Oh how I wish I were right there, right now!!!

• #11
    Posted by Jientje on May 16th, 2009 at 11:30 pm

And another little corner of paradise!! Gorgeous!!

• #12
    Posted by Lourdes Espanol on May 30th, 2010 at 10:13 am

This is breathtaking. The sky is so blue!

Share your opinion! Post your thoughts.

check out my other blogs! Fat Girl No More | Daydream Believer | Teacher Ria | OnADietDaw